jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I need an answer please about my hub

1. 61
    mah6atposted 23 months ago

I made my first hub on this nice site, but my hub got ( not featured-quality ) does that means that my hub is not published? or it's just an advice to improve the hub for better publish?

1. 61
      mah6atposted 23 months ago in reply to this

With 25 Score!

2. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 23 months ago in reply to this

When a Hub is unfeatured it means the search engines won't see it so it won't be indexed.

The Hub on your profile has very little content. It is too general and doesn't really add any value. It is an article like this that would make Google penalize a site, so it would be dangerous for admin to allow it to be featured.

Also, it's hard to read because it is not well-written. 

I am being brutally honest but not trying to be hurtful. For the sake of the whole site, it is better that content like this is invisible to Google.

It takes a lot of work to write a good article that offers something of value. It is not a matter of doing some slapdash work and then raking in the money. Doesn't work like that at all.

1. 61
        mah6atposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Thank you:) i got you message

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 23 months ago

Poor Quality:  Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation.  The one hub I saw about brands is a bunch of nothing with grammar, punctuation errors. What is the point you are making with this hub?  I don't see it.

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/publ … d_22732020

3. Nick DeGeorge profile image60
    Nick DeGeorgeposted 23 months ago

Look at authors that have been on for many years and view their work and you will easily see where you went way wrong..

Articles should be 1250 plus words

Grammar correct
    Proof read

Ask yourself who else would read this. Your base idea is good but their is not any research to support why you selected these brands and perhaps you should contrast with poorly branded products.
    Why did you write this? For who?

Finally ask yourself why you are writing here is it to make money? For promotion of your writing? Are you bored?

It's a lot of work to write one good article are you sure you desire this ?