Is a Blogger site using RSS feeds to your hub a copyright infringement

1. Nathanville profile image89
    Nathanvilleposted 23 months ago

A HubPage alert message tells me that another site may be infringing my copyrights for my hub ‘How to Save Money on your electricity bill with an electricity usage monitor’.

Visually, if I follow the link to the Blogger site, although at first glance it may appear as an infringement, and they have added their own Amazon adverts, all the links from the Blogger page to all the text and photos link back to my hub via a Squidoo RSS feed e.g. due to the Squidoo re-direct because that's where my article was recently transferred from when the Squidoo site was merged with HubPages.

Therefore, under these circumstances, is the RSS feed infringing copyright, and if so what should I do?

2. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 23 months ago

Is this an RSS feed that provides a taster from your hub along with a link back to it so that the person reading the excerpt can then follow the link to read the whole thing? If that is the case then it is advertising you.....

Many people will put an RSS feed based on an author or a subject into a site to provide additional reading that will change as the site providing the feed publishes more.