jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

RESOLVED: My "Not Published" Hub Grew a Published Doppelganger

1. Kylyssa profile image95
    Kylyssaposted 23 months ago

I posted about a "not published" hub getting a comment and, just to be on the safe side, I was going through and publishing, then unpublishing my "not published" hubs in case they were being affected by some sort of bug.

Anyway, my "not published" hub did not get a comment; its doppelganger did!

I don't know how long it has been out there but I discovered that this hub now exists -

This hub also still exists -

Should I just delete one or is it worth a bug report?  The duplication could have happened at any time.

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
      Marina Lazarevicposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Hey Kylssa, sorry about that! There were a handful of anomalies like this one that occurred during the import process. You can safely delete whichever copy you want!

Kylyssaposted 23 months ago in reply to this

No worries. It didn't cause any harm to anything but my pride.

Thank you for your rapid response!

2. CuAllaidh profile image80
    CuAllaidhposted 23 months ago

I'd do a bug report if I were you.

3. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 23 months ago

That is strange.  Did you move it manually and have one moved automatically from Squidoo? Maybe a timing issue, perhaps?

Kylyssaposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I let my account transfer automatically as i didn't want to mess anything up.  For all I know, the duplicate has been there for months.  The hubs at the bottom of my stats page seldom get looked at other than in a brief scan of their titles to see if I feel like working on them. But since I've no shortage of hubs I need to work on above the second fold, I very seldom even do that.