jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

RESOLVED: My "Not Published" Hub Grew a Published Doppelganger

1. Kylyssa profile image94
    Kylyssaposted 2 years ago

I posted about a "not published" hub getting a comment and, just to be on the safe side, I was going through and publishing, then unpublishing my "not published" hubs in case they were being affected by some sort of bug.

Anyway, my "not published" hub did not get a comment; its doppelganger did!

I don't know how long it has been out there but I discovered that this hub now exists -
    http://kylyssa.hubpages(dot)com/hub/polls-about-atheists-and-atheism-2

This hub also still exists -
    http://kylyssa.hubpages(dot)com/hub/polls-about-atheists-and-atheism

Should I just delete one or is it worth a bug report?  The duplication could have happened at any time.

1. Marina Lazarevic profile image84
      Marina Lazarevicposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hey Kylssa, sorry about that! There were a handful of anomalies like this one that occurred during the import process. You can safely delete whichever copy you want!

Kylyssaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

No worries. It didn't cause any harm to anything but my pride.

Thank you for your rapid response!

2. CuAllaidh profile image81
    CuAllaidhposted 2 years ago

I'd do a bug report if I were you.

3. Millionaire Tips profile image88
    Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago

That is strange.  Did you move it manually and have one moved automatically from Squidoo? Maybe a timing issue, perhaps?

Kylyssaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I let my account transfer automatically as i didn't want to mess anything up.  For all I know, the duplicate has been there for months.  The hubs at the bottom of my stats page seldom get looked at other than in a brief scan of their titles to see if I feel like working on them. But since I've no shortage of hubs I need to work on above the second fold, I very seldom even do that.

working