jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

So, where did it go?

1. Arachnea profile image84
    Arachneaposted 23 months ago

I started a hub today. Just did the skeleton, you see. Noticed the progress information that's usually at the top right of the hub tool is missing. It was there on the weekend. What's up with that?

2. clivewilliams profile image81
    clivewilliamsposted 23 months ago

delete your browser cookies and reload your browser. See if your page loads correctly. If not try a different browser.

3. Sue Adams profile image92
    Sue Adamsposted 23 months ago

The "Need Some Goals" box only shows up in Edit mode.

4. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 23 months ago

The Goals box does only show up in the Edit Mode.
    I use Chrome.  Mine is working.

Clive provided ideas for something to try.

5. Hendrika profile image73
    Hendrikaposted 23 months ago

It caught me the first time as well. I agree I do not follow the suggestions but they do give you an indication.

6. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 23 months ago

You will not get a goals box if you make certain types of Hubs too.  I think poetry and video Hubs both never show it.

7. Arachnea profile image84

Thank you for all the answers. I've just gotten in, so I'll reload the browser after doing a disk cleanup. The goals box is what I was talking about, yes.

8. Arachnea profile image84

That wasn't the answer. I checked my other recipe files and the goals box was there. I then started another recipe hub and the same thing - no goals box. I'll go ahead and post it in the tech issues thread.

So, the box populates (ugh, almost wrote copulates) after entering content. The content specifically needs to be text. The image I had already added didn't populate the box. It wasn't until I pasted in the text that the box showed up.

I'm done for the day. Time for Gosford Park.