jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Weird Notification

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image92
    DzyMsLizzyposted 2 years ago

In today's earnings page, I have a "pending" under the e-bay column.

I've never seen that before, and there is no reason why I should:  I'm not even (and never have been) signed up with the e-bay program!

Some new glitch?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image75
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

This just means that all of the eBay earnings have not yet been audited and are pending. If you do not use the program, then they will be zero after they are audited.

DzyMsLizzyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you; I was pretty sure that was the meaning, but I've just never seen that happen before.  That column has always just stayed at zero, with no "pending" statement shown.  The only thing similar to "pending" I've ever seen is in the right-most column, where an asterisk is shown for "total is pending final audit."

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The eBay program has changed and it is paying better now than it did, so you might want to consider signing up for the eBay section of the HP Earnings program.

DzyMsLizzyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Indeed?  I had heard that E-Bay wasn't taking on any new affiliates.  Are you allowed to be an affiliate from here if you also sell on E-Bay?

2. Maina Ndungu profile image84
    Maina Ndunguposted 2 years ago

Do they have a "Buy Now" button?

1. Venkatachari M profile image82
      Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago in reply to this

They do have the "Buy Now" button just like Amazon as I have recently opted one of their ad on my hub.

3. word55 profile image78
    word55posted 2 years ago

Hold out to see that maybe you will get a big pay day from them.

working