jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Urgent reactions needed?

1. accofranco profile image77
    accofrancoposted 7 years ago

No google ads seem to be appearing on my hubs,and i have contacted some folks at adsense through forum,they said hubpages don't seem to accept google ads codes,is it true? Please how did u guys succeeded in adding ads from google into your hubs?I am a google adsense affiliate member too,yet no ads,what should i do?Help me out plz?Thank you all!

2. gamergirl profile image61
    gamergirlposted 7 years ago

There ARE ads on your hubs.

3. accofranco profile image77

Are u sure gamer? But i can't see it,does it imply i'm blind or what? Which hub if i may ask? And if there is now,it means the adsense crew has done something now cos,i just contacted them by adsense forum now.Thanks let me rush to check it.

4. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

I see your ads there, I just checked smile The are small one liners , like many of them are, but they are definitnely there.big_smile

5. Eric Graudins profile image59
    Eric Graudinsposted 7 years ago

You do have google adverts on your hub.
    And yes, you're blind if you can't see them.

And what the hell was urgent about this ?????

6. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 7 years ago

I too see ads on your hubs. Of course we all may be trying to fool you, but more likely you have some kind of ad blocking software installed, your browser does not support javascript, or Google does not serve ads to Nigeria. smile

1. accofranco profile image77
      accofrancoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

so awful if Google must do this.But they didn't tell me about this on google adsense forum Misha? Are u sure of this? But my dad just told me he bought some religious books from uk through online, few days back,which i know he saw on an online advert so?Be sure u are telling the truth.Thanks anyway,i will re-contact them again to confirm.Regards to all of u,i appreciate u all

2. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Also ads being geo-targeted. So the advertisers themselves may specify where they want their ad shown.

Or, and I'm just speculating, an advertiser may specifically state where NOT to display an ad. I've never run a Google Adword campaign so I'm unsure exactly how Advertisers are able to target by geographical location.

If it is either of those, or in fact a Google policy not to serve ads to low quality or high risk areas, then you should be happy to know that everyone else CAN see your ads. Which means you can still earn from them.

I've attached a screen shot of what I can see on one of your hubs...

7. 0
    SirDentposted 7 years ago

I see ads also on your most recent hub. 6 of them in fact.

8. LondonGirl profile image91
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

I can see 9 ads on one of your hubs.

You'd do better with your hubs if you made them more multi-media - split the text up, add photos, links, and videos.

Also, and I'm sure it's just a language issue, you need to be careful not to sound patronising.

9. accofranco profile image77

I love you all.To you my lovely hubpages' father Darkside,i love you most.I changed my browser,and i was able to see ads on my hubs.Even in my other blogs and sites,and my revenue is rising.Then i followed all the instructions u guys gave me on how to improve my traffic and page views,and now my traffic is rising.My problem then was the browser i was using,so i upgraded,and the stories changed for better.I love you darkside and all of u out there.Happy April Fools' Day!

10. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Father Darkside.....LMAO........kinda cute