jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

New Accolade, New Inspiration!

1. joween18 profile image81
    joween18posted 23 months ago

Hey there hubbers, I just wanna share this opportunity to THANK EVERYONE who love reading my hubs to gain knowledge and interest..
    This new accolade I acquired is minute in the sense, but it a huge inspiration for me to keep on writing.

Being a student is tough but writing engaging hubs is tougher! Really!
    I am not still confident with my grammar though but I will use this site to improve.

Anyway, this concludes my message of appreciation to all READER and HUBBERS who keeps reading my hubs! smile

I am preparing something huge for my next hub, and it not just my ordinary hub. So stay tuned! Thanks!

1. peachpurple profile image78
      peachpurpleposted 23 months ago in reply to this

hi, welcome to HP, grammar, just use the msword spell checker and grammar checker will do the trick

1. Jacqueline4390 profile image90
        Jacqueline4390posted 23 months ago in reply to this

That is super advice. That is what I do and it helps 100%. I prewrite my entire article in MS Word; then I slice it up and add it to my hub. Helps tremendously.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Well done! Congrats and keep writing. smile

2. greenthummy profile image79
    greenthummyposted 23 months ago

Hi Joween. It's nice to find a Pinoy here on Hubpages. I've been in this site since 2010 or 09 I think...I browsed upon your hubs and I supposed these would be loved by kids like you who love anime and interesting stuff. Just keep up the good job and I'll be following you!

1. joween18 profile image81
      joween18posted 23 months ago in reply to this

Thanks! And I will be following you too! smile