jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Disappearing Text posted.

1. Juliet Stewart profile image56
    Juliet Stewartposted 2 years ago

Has anyone else had an issue with saving completed texts, only to have them disappear?  I have had problems with writing articles, saving the document and Hours or Day's later going back and finding complete paragraphs have disappeared.

1. Shades-of-truth profile image85
      Shades-of-truthposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I have not had any issues with that. Have you made sure to save the content on your computer, and then cleared your cache and rebooted the computer? Sometimes that is all that is necessary.

Hopefully, one of the HP team will comment, with more suggestions.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

We are not aware of any site issues affecting the ability to save changes to Hubs.
      Sorry you are having trouble editing your Hubs.

If you have a working network connection, we do save Hubs periodically, but if you lost network connectivity, there is no way to do this.  In the case of a unstable network  connection, you may want to consider working on your content locally on your computer and saving it as a text file using a program like Notepad++ and then copy that text to our Hubs.

2. Juliet Stewart profile image56

Thank you Shades-of-truth, I save after every article I even save unpublished, due to the Holiday's and what I had written 2 Day's ago was no longer there.  Just a portion of the introduction. and my summary.

3. Juliet Stewart profile image56

Thank you Shades-of-truth, I save after every article I even save unpublished, due to the Holiday's and what I had written 2 Day's ago was no longer there.  Just a portion of the introduction. and my summary.

4. Shades-of-truth profile image85
    Shades-of-truthposted 2 years ago

Oops! Looks like the repetitive post bug is back.

I am sorry your text is apparently "lost in space", but do not know how to help. Still hoping one of the HP team members has some idea why it happened.

working