jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Is It A Good Idea To Change Products Periodically?

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

If you are not getting a lot of clicks, or sales from products, whether they are from Amazon or not, is it a good idea to change products periodically?

1. neosurk profile image90
      neosurkposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I rarely do this. Because the item I am describing is the exact item I'm showcasing in the Amazon module. And when I write about *how to choose the best "THIS"*, I only promote what's the best product at that moment, or which I personally have used.

If you aren't getting enough clicks, it might be an issue with where your Amazon module is placed. Or, if you are talking about that product in a text, or if the product is in sync with what your article is about. If you are getting a lot of clicks and no sale, then only it might be a time to search for a different product.

2. neosurk profile image90
    neosurkposted 2 years ago

Also, read all "modules" as "capsules" (Squidoo hangover smile )

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60

Typically, I choose the best seller, ones I have used or know someone who has used the, or one with the most a lot of reviews, balancing good and bad. I spend a lot of time choosing products.

1. neosurk profile image90
      neosurkposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Oh. So, the visitors might have missed the module entirely. Try adding a few text links instead of modules, to see if it helps. They go with the flow and studies have shown that they get clicked on more often.

Also, products at the very far end of hubs don't convert. Since you're one of the experienced hubbers, you probably don't do this.

4. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 2 years ago

I check my hubs periodically and am surprised to see what products are being featured on my Ebay capsules. Some are not related at all so yes, I do have to change the products.

5. LindaSmith1 profile image60

I usually don't go past my text.  I don't end the hub and then have a string of products.  Thanks neosurk.

working