jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Getting Very Few Traffics on HP from Starting!

1. mjkamrul profile image86
    mjkamrulposted 23 months ago

My hubs are receiving a very few traffic from the beginning though all of my hubs are featured quality. Could you please have some tips to gain more organic traffics to my hubs?

1. paperfacets profile image83
      paperfacetsposted 23 months ago in reply to this

I noticed many of the Hubs in your account are subjects with high competition. It is tough to break into and get past, mega stores, manufactures, etc. when searches are made.

One tip: write a simple keyword Google+ post about the product and your article. Sometimes Google will put this Google+ post before all the other noise. I think they do that to help boost the G+ site.

Sales may still be few and far between in my experience. I have yet to sell a camera or electronic item, even toys.

Maybe someone with lots of electronics will post what works for them.

2. peachpurple profile image80
      peachpurpleposted 22 months ago in reply to this

you have alot of hubs about reviews. Maybe not everyone is interested. Maybe you could try different reviews on different items like kitchen ware, most ladies are interested

2. mjkamrul profile image86
    mjkamrulposted 22 months ago

That's also a fine idea. But what about keywords? Do they play a vital role here?

3. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 22 months ago

The best keywords are a mostly a side effect of choosing a subject people are interested in with limited competition.  If you focus on that the keywords will mostly look after themselves or maybe need just a little fine tuning.