jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Has Anyone Been Paid This Month?

1. Sharlee01 profile image82
    Sharlee01posted 2 years ago

In the past two months I have accumulated more than $ 50.00. I expected  to be paid now that the threshold was met. I have looked for an email address to address my question with a representative of Hubpages, however I ended up here??? So, how does one address the problem of not being paid at Hubpages?

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 2 years ago in reply to this

You apparently do not understand how the payment program works.  If you have topped the threshold in any given month, you will not receive payment until the end of the next month.  If it has taken you two months to meet the threshold, then you will be paid on the 28th day of the third month.  This information is available in the learning center.

I have been here almost three years and have always been paid appropriately and on time.

Sharlee01posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your help. Glad to hear there is no problems with payment.

2. peachpurple profile image76
      peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

yes, once you have reached $50 for this month ( after accumulated) your payment will be in your paypal next month, i think 28th

2. ChristinS profile image94
    ChristinSposted 2 years ago

when you reach threshold, the payment comes at the end of the next month.  If you reached it in November, you'll get your money near the end of December.

Sharlee01posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Cardisa, and Christen. Between Octobers and Novembers earnings I reached the threshold. So I guss I will look forward to being payed in December.

3. WTF World profile image72
    WTF Worldposted 2 years ago

I got paid

4. Easy Exercise profile image92
    Easy Exerciseposted 2 years ago

Yes! And I am very thankful that I was paid!

working