jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Print Recipes Capsule

1. Carb Diva profile image89
    Carb Divaposted 23 months ago

Most of my hubs are recipes. I strive with each hub to create a rich environment with a story; detailed lists of ingredients, instructions, equipment and supplies needed; suggested variations; lots of photos; and the occasional video, Amazon suggested purchase, external link, and/or poll.

My recipes have been favorably accepted. However, there is one thing missing--the ability to easily print a recipe from a hub. I would love for this to be made available in the future. I am envisioning creating a hub as described above and then, when all of the content is done, doing a cut and paste into a separate capsule at the bottom of the hub to create a simple print file. Is this something that HP could work on developing?

1. peachpurple profile image78
      peachpurpleposted 23 months ago in reply to this

yeah, great suggestion, I also publish recipes too but i dont recommend much on the equipment used. Maybe I should, but I like the idea of print capsule

2. SusanDeppner profile image84
    SusanDeppnerposted 23 months ago

I like that suggestion!

3. CelebrateUSA profile image91
    CelebrateUSAposted 21 months ago

There used to be a great print function specific for recipes - it was exceptional. I remain sad that it has gone away and now I find myself on other sites that offer the print function.

I completely agree!

4. colorfulone profile image89
    colorfuloneposted 21 months ago

I was thinking about that just the other day after I published a recipe hub.

1. Carb Diva profile image89
      Carb Divaposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Thanks colorfulone - let's keep the request going forward. Maybe someone in HP will FINALLY listen to us. Seems a simple (and reasonable) enough request.