jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Why was I kicked out, please?

1. profile image62
    tiffanyaprilgriffposted 2 years ago

My first hub has been removed. My second and third hub were not approved. I understand I been here for eight months. I understand I have learning disabilities. If given a change, I can prove to be a writer.

Blessings,
    Tiffany April Griffin

1. peachpurple profile image78
      peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, weakness in english is not the problem. Did your hub has 700 words and use your own image? Try msword for grammar and spelling checker.

1. profile image62
        tiffanyaprilgriffposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hello,

Thank you for the advice! I did not meet the word count of 700. That is my error.

Blessings

1. psycheskinner profile image80
          psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

700 is not an absolute requirement, but it is a good idea to make sure you hub has some substance. The short the hub is, the better is needs to be to pass the assessment.

If you want some specific feedback PM me with your email address and I will get in contact.  I am no super-expert but my hubs normally pass QAP on the first attempt and I would be happy to provide some feedback.

2. LeanMan profile image80
    LeanManposted 2 years ago

Hi Tiffany

Hubpages makes no allowances for disabilities or lack of English skills etc.

Each hub is judged on its own merits and if there are grammatical errors such as those in your post here then your hub will be unpublished until you can correct them. Use a good word processor and use its grammar and spell checking facilities and if you can have someone else read through your hubs to help you make corrections.

I hope that you can make the grade; good luck and welcome..

1. profile image62

Hello,

Thank you for help. I understand what you are saying. Not being rude. Generally, most have help for learning disabilities. We do not want be treated differently. We just want to achieved the same success. Blessings

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago

There is a forum here to ask for help with hubs.  You could try posting the text you want to use in a hub there for feedback.

1. Millionaire Tips profile image87
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Wouldn't that trigger some duplicate content filters though?

1. psycheskinner profile image80
        psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think at this point it would help OP know what they have to do in general to get approved. Maybe HP would make an exception to the duplicate rule in this case.

2. profile image62

Hello,

Thank you for the information! Blessings

working