jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

newbie here at hubpages

1. 0
    DeborahDianneposted 7 years ago

Hi all,
    I am Deborah and a new person here at the hubpage website. I haven't finished my first post yet, but am working on it. I have been looking for some ways to make a little bit more cash for these hard economic times just to have a little bit more to use and feel comforatable with.

When I saw the hubpage site and read a few things about it, decided to try it out. Like I said I am still working on my first page. 
    Well just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

Thanks for reading.smile

2. rmshdc profile image61
    rmshdcposted 7 years ago

welcome [DeborahDianne].  you will find at home at hubpages as there are lot of good people (including ME lol ) !

Hope you enjoy writing and make some money in the process.

Make sure to add me as your fan, if you like.

3. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages, Hope you enjoy it here like we all do. Remember, we make some money from our WORK. Some people leave because they don't make enough money, and I just want to let you know personally that you can make money with Hubpages if your a good writer and write good hubs.

Nothing in life is free, neither should your hard written articles! And at Hubpages, thats when that is best shown.
    Make sure to sign up with all the monetizing features for your best chance at increasing revenue!

Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! Add me as a fan if you like, and I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work!

4. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago

Hi Deborah smile welcome to HubPages n you will find a wonderful group of Hubbers here.