jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Help...Violations alert!!!!

1. tinahanna7 profile image82
    tinahanna7posted 2 years ago

Okay so I have not gotten on hubpages in a while. I logged in today to find one of my blogs has an alert regarding this link http://r.pureleads.com/find?&p=1191 … ndeed.com. I never put that on there so how do I remove it. It seems to be highlighting some of the words through my blog and if you click on it you are taken to another website. I just need someone to tell me how to get rid of it before they delete my blog...Please help.

1. psycheskinner profile image81
      psycheskinnerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

The link should be highlighted in yellow when you look at the hub in edit mode.  If that does not work hit 'view' and ;source code' and use the search function to find it. If you still do not find it try emailing the hubstaff for help.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

Go to text capsule that has those the words highlighted for that link. Hover over it. At the top of text capsule you will see a image of a link change that you should be able to click on to break the  hyperlink and then remove the words used.  If you need to, put your words back into your text capsule.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image60
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

How in the world did that link get into that hub to begin with?  I would contact HP about that as well.

4. tinahanna7 profile image82
    tinahanna7posted 2 years ago

I got it fixed, thanks guys. It may be something on my computer itself, because it comes up on everything. I just got it fixed and need to do some fine twicking.

working