Getting More Traffic To Your Hubs

1. 0
    Deborah Sextonposted 22 months ago

These are the components
    Hearing from others is great, and it's good we help each other, but sometimes you need to go to the source in order to clarify I'm posting this from Hubpages facts section

Hub Titles
    A Hub's title plays an incredibly important role in determining whether or not that Hub will rank well (or appear at all) in search engine results. Successful titles...

Are short and descriptive (fewer than 65 characters)
        Mirror common search terms / keywords (things people would type into Google when conducting searches on your Hub's subject)
        Provide information that cannot easily be found elsewhere online (admit it- you're not the only one to publish an apple pie recipe)
        Are bolstered by content provided by someone who is passionate or knowledgable about the subject at hand

Titles should be three to seven words, not seven or more

For more detail, stop by our Learning Center guide to crafting successful, search-friendly titles. … ndly-Title

The quality and informational value of a Hub will also determine how well it ranks in search engine results. Generally speaking, we recommend composing Hubs that...

Are at least 1150 words long
        Contain at least three related, high-resolution, properly used and attributed images
        Contain at least one video (ideally one you made yourself)
        Contain at least one map or Table Capsule
        Contain at least one Poll or Quiz Capsule
        Contain a custom summary (which can be entered in the HubTool under the title)
        Is formatted in an attractive manner
        Is easy to skip around (online readers who arrive at Hubs from search engines tend to have short attention spans)
    Go here for more.. … tellar-Hub

1. peachpurple profile image79
      peachpurpleposted 22 months ago in reply to this

thanks, your oints are well taken, I need to add in more of the poll and table

1. 0
        Deborah Sextonposted 22 months ago in reply to this

I'm glad I could help, even if it is just by posting hubpages' info