jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Rant on Hub Hoppers

1. galleryofgrace profile image82
    galleryofgraceposted 23 months ago

Today i had 13 more hubs unfeatured for traffic! My score has dropped to 79!
    I can only guess that some hubber is hopping hubs and scoring them very low.  Apparently one of them is a crafter and is trying to eliminate my hubs.
    I suggest that HP check and see who is actually hopping hubs!
    Yes, I'm crying sabotage!  After over 5 years in here- it's time for me to find a way out without losing my adsense money.

1. MelissaBarrett profile image60
      MelissaBarrettposted 23 months ago in reply to this

You don't get unfeatured for traffic through the hopper. Raters have no idea how much traffic you have. The hopper only addresses quality.

2. peachpurple profile image79
      peachpurpleposted 23 months ago in reply to this

have you tried sharing your hub links at share medias? How about commenting on other hubs? You need to interact to get more traffic. Not hup hopping

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 23 months ago

I would suggest  reading some other threads in the forums before coming up with weirdly specific theories about being hopped by a craft nemesis.

3. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 23 months ago

From what I read about the hopper is that x number says this about the hub, y number people rate it another way.  The majority rules!  So that means if more people rate a hub at a low score, then it gets a low score.

PeachPurple:  We are talking about the Hub Hopper which is used to rate hubs.

1. SmartAndFun profile image92
      SmartAndFunposted 23 months ago in reply to this

Yes, the OP is referring to the hub hopper, but he/she is blaming the hub hopper for their hubs being unfeatured due to low traffic. PeachPurple is suggesting ideas to help bring traffic to the OP's hubs to get them featured once more.

As others have already pointed out, having your hubs hopped has nothing to do with them becoming unfeatured due to low traffic.