jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (11 posts)

Why a hubpages account will be banned?

1. worldsoccer profile image59
    worldsoccerposted 2 years ago

My hub score sometimes goes up to 80 and sometime it goes below 75. What is safest hub score?  I am planning to publish lot of hubs but afraid a bit if my account got banned? What would be the reason behind that?

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image94
      Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hello Kamrul and welcome to HubPages. I wish you all the best.

Your account will not be banned for publishing a lot of hubs. In fact, the more you publish, the better for you. 

An account on HubPages would be banned for violations of terms, policies, and rules.  You will do well if you read and become very familiar with the FAQ (frequently asked questions), the Learning Center, and the Terms of Use. Here are the links for those pages :

http://hubpages.com/faq/
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/contents
      http://hubpages.com/help/user_agreement

You will also get a lot of help by opening forum threads, like you did here, and ask specific questions. There are many HubPages members who are willing to help new members. This is a great community to be involved in. Have fun and best of luck to you.

worldsoccerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hello Phyllis, thanks for the reply. Checking out the links you gave me and already got some thing that I should work out, I should read that earlier.

You are most welcome, Kamrul.  Also, do not worry too much at this time about your hubber score, it is not the most important thing. Just read, learn and write.  smile

Said someone who has experience and a pro in hubpages so I shouldn't worry.

No worries.  smile  I believe you will do just fine.

thanks a lot Phyllis.

2. peachpurple profile image77
      peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, there is no limit of hub publish, no one will ban you, more hubs more traffic

I know more hubs more traffic but if hubpages banned me for some reason then I will lost all my hard work that's what is my worrying reason.

2. lisavanvorst profile image78
    lisavanvorstposted 2 years ago

Any reference to taboo subjects such as cigarettes, alcohol, sexually abuse or if your hub is too similar to another which could result in plagiarism.

Lisa, I don't think so, you can check my hubs and tell me that I am wrong.

working