jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

FIXED: Total views reset the same back to 3rd of December

1. MakinBacon profile image83
    MakinBaconposted 22 months ago

All of my hub stats (views) have reset to be the same number each day since the 3rd of December. I have several different profiles, and each one did the same thing, although all the number of views were different from profile to profile, while the same each day within each profile.

This apparently happened either Sunday or early Monday, because it wasn't the case on Saturday when I last checked.

Also, the numbers were different each day through Saturday on each number of views counted per day, so something happened that caused it to go backwards and reset everything to be the same number of views each day to the 3rd.

In other words, this wasn't locked in on Saturday to be the same number of views each day.

It looks like the views are being counted on each hub, but aren't being added correctly as to how many are being viewed over the 24-hour period, or each day.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 22 months ago in reply to this

There was an issue that should have been fixed as of earlier today.
      Thanks for your patience.

2. Tealparadise profile image89
    Tealparadiseposted 22 months ago

Same thing has happened to me... back to the 1st though I think.  Same view count every single day.  And I know it's not correct because I get a huge bump on weekends.

3. TheDragonBringer profile image94
    TheDragonBringerposted 22 months ago

I had the same issue, but mine had just been fixed. I noticed it looking more correct about five min ago. Looks like they are working on it.

Closed to reply