1. RNMSN profile image89
    RNMSNposted 22 months ago

I apologize if I am not posting this question in the proper place. I apologize if my query is not clear/its a weird phenomen and I am not sure how to describe it but will do my best

My question has to do with words that are underlined and appear red in color.
    For the words that are red in color if I let my mouse hover over any of those words there is 'ads by better brain' that shows up
    I have not seen this before.
    On this page those words have two lines under each word and all of them are this ads by better brain
    For instance, on this page the red words are: threads, posting links, forums, please check, hubpages,tutorials,community and help

Also, yesterday and this morning when I went to scroll down the page (looking to see if this question had already been posted) a second tab opened that looked like an ad of some kind.
    I dont want HP to think I am clicking on ads/I know I cant and indeed I have never clicked on ads from any page inside HP

Is anyone else seeing this?

1. Millionaire Tips profile image90
      Millionaire Tipsposted 22 months ago in reply to this

It sounds like you might have some malware on your computer.  You might want to do a scan for those.

1. RNMSN profile image89
        RNMSNposted 22 months ago in reply to this

thank you! I will do that