jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Anyone know if the Christmas holiday will impact HP pay day?

1. peeples profile image89
    peeplesposted 2 years ago

Anyone who was getting paid last December remember if there was a delay in payment because of the holidays?

2. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 2 years ago

There has only ever been a single, solitary delay in payments once in the over-eight-year history of HubPages.  And it was not at the end of a December.

I am not anticipating any issues. 

What I am anticipating is that someone will show up in the forums between Christmas Day and payday, and word a post suggestively which gives off a negative connotation, and thus set off a wave of panic and bad-will, because people seem to be into doing that these days.

peeplesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. I didn't know if maybe they took off for the holidays. Good to know all should be on schedule.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image87
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Oh, wait, do we have to wait until after Christmas to post those?

3. profile image61
    mohamedimrankhanposted 2 years ago

Thanks. I didn't know if maybe they took off for the holidays. Good to know all should be on schedule

peeplesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

copycat spam replies now?

4. Lorelei Cohen profile image80
    Lorelei Cohenposted 2 years ago

I am still relatively new here. So does payday show up in our accounts on the 29th or the 30th.

Transferring from Paypal to the bank could have a bit of a delay in December but that would not be Hubpages fault. I figure it will maybe get in a couple days after the New Year depending on how many days the banks are closed.

1. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you've reached the payment threshold, payment goes in around the 28th of the month after you've reached the threshold.

working