jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

RESOLVED: Hub not showing any ads

1. VioletteRose profile image89
    VioletteRoseposted 2 years ago

One of my featured hubs is not showing any ads in it. It is getting better traffic than some of my other hubs, and it was showing ads before. I can't understand why it suddenly stopped showing any ad in it. I tried deleting the Amazon capsules, links and even images, but still ads are not showing up.

Does this means I am not earning anything from this particular hub?

Thanks in advance for any help!

1. peachpurple profile image77
      peachpurpleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

go to the hub, press edit on the top left, then scroll down, see the right hand side bar, click to display options, under ADS: Select ON, scroll back up, press DONE EDITING.

VioletteRoseposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi peachpurple, thanks for replying! I checked that and it was already turned on for ads. I turned it off and then again on for just refreshing. When I look at the hub now, it is showing an ad on the top space. However, unlike the other hubs, ads are still missing on the side and bottom spaces.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Have you checked to see if your browser is blocking the ads? (Any recent updates/upgrades?) So far, that is the most common reason Hub authors have this problem.

VioletteRoseposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi relace, thanks for telling that. I will have to check that. But I am wondering if that is the case since it is happening only one hub. All my other hubs are showing ads.

3. VioletteRose profile image89
    VioletteRoseposted 2 years ago

I don't know what happened, but now the hub is showing ads! The only thing I did was to turn off the hub for ads and then turning it on again. Thanks so much to all who helped smile

Closed to reply

working