jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Serious Questions

1. Socio-Image profile image60
    Socio-Imageposted 7 years ago

I'm asking questions about the faulty involvement of the U.N. in the Srebrenica Genocide. I hope one day we can stop genocide before it happens. This is my second Hub, enjoy.

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Are you asking for us to critique the hub or merely trying to promote the hub? If you are trying to promote it , begin to read other people's articles relevant to your topic and leave your link along with your comment. If you choose not to do that, then link this article with the first article you wrote so when others read the first , the can click on the link to go to the next. Hope this helps. smile

1. Socio-Image profile image60
        Socio-Imageposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your response. I'm sorry that I was not very clear in my description. I assumed since I stated that it was only my second hub, that I was looking for feedback or a critique. It is best not to assume. I am not trying to promote my hub, as you can see from my hubs; I have no advertisements.

Also, I appreciate the advice about linking my first hub to my second.

Thank you

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image77
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

It is a good way to comment on other hubs. You can get traffic from those hubs. Similarly you can become fans of other hubs and generally they reciprocate it.

Bookmark your hubs with delicious, stumble upon, digg etc and e mail your hubs to your friends. there are many other ways to bring traffic to your hubs.

Participate in the forum regularly.

Jyoti Kothari