jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Views of hubs

1. Alvinet profile image66
    Alvinetposted 22 months ago

Hi Everyone,

I have a question. These views that can be seen in your hub profile are only views from hubpages ?
    I suppose that traffic from other sites is not included ?

1. peachpurple profile image80
      peachpurpleposted 22 months ago in reply to this

from all, not just hubpages. You can compare the number of views from your article with the traffic stats of your hub

2. Elsie Hagley profile image81
    Elsie Hagleyposted 22 months ago

Hope I'm right in saying this, "I think it is all views from search engine etc, not only hubPages".

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image93
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 22 months ago in reply to this

That's my impression, too - it's all views from all sources.  There's a 'traffic' button or something as well that tells the breakdown of sources of traffic.

3. LongTimeMother profile image97
    LongTimeMotherposted 22 months ago

If you want to see the breakdown of traffic sources, click on your user name at the top of the page, then select 'My Account'. On the account/statistics page there's 'Traffic Source' button near the top. smile

4. Alvinet profile image66
    Alvinetposted 22 months ago

thanks for answer smile
    I was wondering because in google analytics settings there is a different number of views, but thanks for the "traffic sources" information on hubpages.com smile

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 22 months ago in reply to this

The Analytics stats will always be different because they analyze visitors differently from how the in-house stats.  You will get more accuracy and more details using the Analytics stats.

5. sandybrownpop profile image60
    sandybrownpopposted 22 months ago

Google analytics and web master both are best to analyze your site traffic.