jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Published 10 hubs and next target is 20!

1. hclpd profile image89
    hclpdposted 22 months ago

I have just received an email from Hubpages, which states that only 6% of those who join his site, actually go on to publish 10 or more hubs. I for one have apparently joined that club. My next target is 20!

Gotta keep myself going somehow as I know that I am not going to see any money for a good couple of months. What would you suggest to keep one motivated?

1. aesta1 profile image90
      aesta1posted 22 months ago in reply to this

Congrats and keep going. May 2015 be even more productive.

1. hclpd profile image89
        hclpdposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Thank you. How come you have published more than 150 hubs in such a short  span?

2. johndwilliams profile image86
      johndwilliamsposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Congrats! Keep at it..

3. Paul Maplesden profile image93
      Paul Maplesdenposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Good work! In terms of keeping yourself motivated, keeping an eye on your google Analytics and Webmaster Tools can be really helpful. You can find out what people are searching for and create content that appeals to them specifically. Here's to reaching 20!

4. mythbuster profile image86
      mythbusterposted 20 months ago in reply to this

Keep up the good work! I like how you're doing "best of" hubs and reviewing movies, games, etc. I think providing this kind of content that compares a number of things in the same hub is great. Now I know more about Tera from your "10 Games Like Tera: Best Action Games You Should Play" and also about games like Black Desert Online and Vindictus, that I wouldn't have known to look for.

Looking forward to seeing more of your hubs as you are able to produce them!

5. sunilkunnoth2012 profile image75
      sunilkunnoth2012posted 20 months ago in reply to this

Forget money and concentrate on only one mission, that is writing. Keep on writing more and more focusing quality. Your goal of 20 is achievable. When you execute that, set another one, say 50 and so on.  The initial efforts should be in one direction-increase your traffic as far as possible using some simple SEO techniques. Yes, the Search Engine Optimization techniques.  Be active in forum and raise questions. Read other hubs and leave your comments too. Thus you can up your visibility here. I have done some hubs exclusively for the new comers like you. Please find the same and read. Wish you all the best dear.

6. Theo20185 profile image89
      Theo20185posted 19 months ago in reply to this

Congrats! In order to keep myself motivated, I just think about items I want to write about. It's usually related to something I've done during the day. I don't publish a lot of what I write, but I still do it to keep in the habit. When I feel really inspired, or think I've added enough to something to make it quality enough to generate traffic, I'll publish the work.

2. Siclone profile image82
    Sicloneposted 20 months ago

Congratulations. I am in the same position as you, I reached 10 last week, published 11 on Thursday and am working on 12. This one may take a little longer though! Good luck in your quest for 20, hopefully I will get there myself in the next few months!

3. Suzanne Day profile image98
    Suzanne Dayposted 20 months ago

It gets even better when you publish 50 or 100 hubs and read those hubs about earnings and find you are in the top 25% of writers on here! It's better again when it pays all of your gas bills for eternity wink

4. wqaindia profile image55
    wqaindiaposted 19 months ago

Congrats. Splendid achievement indeed. Keep writing more hubs to join the elite club of hubbers having contributed more than 100 hubs. But do not compromise on quality as quality not quantity is the key to success at HubPages.