Another HubPage?

1. GuitarGear profile image82
    GuitarGearposted 22 months ago

Would it be possible to host a weekly podcast from Hubpages under another Title as a whole new HubPage?  Are 2-blogs permitted.  Can they be linked?  Could I run a 1/2hr podcast through my blog?

1. Marisa Wright profile image91
      Marisa Wrightposted 22 months ago in reply to this

I'm struggling to understand what you mean, I think it's just the terminology.

You don't have a blog on HubPages.  When you write on HubPages, you're writing for a huge magazine which includes articles on a wide range of different subjects. 

As one of the writers for the magazine, you have a profile which allows you to list all the articles you've written.  You also have an account to manage those articles.  But if you look at your Hubs, there is no menu to navigate around your articles, and many readers won't take the trouble to visit your profile to do so - they'll just click on the related Hubs on your Hub, many of which don't belong to you. So it's quite different to a blog.

You can have more than one HubPages account, if that's what you're asking.

2. GuitarGear profile image82
    GuitarGearposted 22 months ago

Yes thanks Marisa.  We straigntened the whole thing out with Youtube.  This podcast project is just an idea at this point.  I'm sure my questions weren't worded very well.  As it turned out another member of the group pinpointed and solved any problems I tried to address.  Thanks for getting back to me so quickly and sorry for the late response.