jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

No earnings shown since September, 2014.

1. IntimatEvolution profile image80
    IntimatEvolutionposted 2 years ago

My message is for team HubPages.  I think something is wrong technically with my earnings reports.  It would appear that I am turned off possibly from getting AdSense although Google ads and my AdSense account is all up and going.  I think something internal is wrong.  Can someone from the team help me? Please contact me via my registered email.  I have emailed the team and understand that its the holidays, I am just trying to cover all the bases and protocol.  Thanks

1. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm not on the staff, but you may want to check your settings.  Go to this page and see if you have activated the HP Earnings program and / or the Adsense.  The ones you signed up for should say "active". If you are not, you should be activate them on that page.

https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/affiliate/

1. IntimatEvolution profile image80
        IntimatEvolutionposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yep, I am all active.  What's unusual and why I think that something internally was hit is BC my smaller ACCTS are showing impressions and earnings, and that stuff is all associated together, ya know so... Not sure what's happening, I am sure it will get fixed tho.  Thanks for the comment.

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image91
      Phyllis Doyleposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi -

If you feel the issue may be a technical problem, you should post this question / inquiry in the following forum:

HubPages Official
      - Technical problems on HubPages

You will get help from the HP team in that forum much quicker. In an open discussion thread like this, you may get a lot of response, but little real help - although, Millionaire Tips suggestion is  a good one. smile

2. IntimatEvolution profile image80

Welp its too late for me to make new post there.  Just tried too and I was scolded in red writing for posting the same topic twice.   Rats!!  Looks like I am outta nuts, stuck with this thread, and hoping for the best.

3. IntimatEvolution profile image80

I will add this tho, its like someone literally turned a switch off.  One minute I was earning, and then poof nothing.

Closed to reply

working