jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Zero impressions for entire month of December and zero earnings...

1. Mayashappyplace profile image79
    Mayashappyplaceposted 2 years ago

Last month I had 4.50 in earnings and get a few page views per day on each hub (I realize this is tiny however, I like to see how earnings progress nonetheless).

This month, I have ZERO impressions on any hubs for entire month and zero earnings!! What is going on!!!??? This definitely puts a damper on my motivation to add more please help!

2. relache profile image84
    relacheposted 2 years ago

Zero impressions means no ads were shown.  That is something you need to look into.  I recommend you check all accounts to make sure you are in good standing, and check any and all account configurations.

3. IntimatEvolution profile image79
    IntimatEvolutionposted 2 years ago

I am having the same sort of difficulty.   I thought maybe it had something to do with the squidoo stuff, waited for it to even out but still nothing.  I am having traffic, good traffic...  something has been switched off if thats even possible.  Am anxiously waiting for the tech team to send me an email.  All well...

4. relache profile image84
    relacheposted 2 years ago

HubPages cannot do anything about your AdSense, as the account agreement is between you and Google, so be sure to check those details on that end yourself.

1. IntimatEvolution profile image79
      IntimatEvolutionposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Google's side of things look great.

5. Mayashappyplace profile image79
    Mayashappyplaceposted 2 years ago

Now it is showing up! About four days ago, I turned the ad program back on since it was turned off for some reason and now the impressions are showing up. I guess its a good idea to check each account from time to time and make sure they're on and working!

Also, if you turned it back on recently it takes a couple of days for the stats to show up...patience is key I suppose!

Thank you for all the replies and feedback! Happy New Year!

working