jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

PayPal Payment Doesn't Match Dashboard - Did I Send To Correct Email?

1. Kylyssa profile image94
    Kylyssaposted 22 months ago

I sent an email about my PayPal payment being about 17% lower than the amount listed on my HP dashboard, including three screen captures, to the team@hubpages(dot)com email. Did I send it to the correct email or should I have used the payments@hubpages(dot)com address?

Also, if this discrepancy is caused by Amazon returns, where on my dashboard can I see the returns? I checked all of the Amazon portions of my dashboard first in case that's what it was and I found no negative amounts anywhere.

Thank you!

2. Ramkitten2000 profile image94
    Ramkitten2000posted 22 months ago

I was wondering the same thing, Kylyssa; although I haven't emailed the HP team to ask. So, I'll be interested in what you find out.  Oddly enough, my actual payment was right about 17% less than what my dashboard had said as well.

3. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 22 months ago

There is a 60-day time delay on Amazon earnings, versus a 30-day delay on other earnings.

I bet if you do the math, your still-held Amazon monies are that difference.  That one difference messes up people's payment expectations constantly.

1. Kylyssa profile image94
      Kylyssaposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Thank you for this explanation.

So long as it isn't an error, I'm happy.

I'm also getting excited about next month's payment then!

2. Jackie Paulson profile image77
      Jackie Paulsonposted 22 months ago in reply to this

I am glad for the delay as it means it is Real payment.  Thanks for sharing as I am new to HubPages.

Closed to reply