jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Earnings and deposits

1. Cre8tor profile image97
    Cre8torposted 2 years ago

My last month's earnings and deposit into my PayPal do not match...why is this? I don't recall ever  seeing this before. I don't want to go into too much detail here I suppose but am hoping I can get some better direction for my issue.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You are not paid for the current month earnings, but on a delayed cycle based on the specific program.

You can see this illustrated here.
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-payments

2. Cre8tor profile image97

I realize that my payment now is for November but my November earnings should match my deposit amount correct?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

No, Amazon pays on a 60 day delayed cycle.
      Please see the link above.
      You can best see it illustrated here.
      http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5730389.png

3. Cre8tor profile image97

I did check the link but it wasn't registering because the Amazon $ shows in the balance but I think if I understand it correctly, that that is the norm and that though it shows, it doesn't payout and next month, I'll likely see the same thing in the other direction, yes?

1. Cre8tor profile image97

Just using random numbers....if I were seeing $2 as my November earnings and only got $1.50 in my PayPal for that month, (because Amazon showed in the earnings but not the deposit because of it's cycle) then next month if it says $2 are my December earnings, I would see $2.50 in my PayPal.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
      Millionaire Tipsposted 2 years ago

Go to your balance history page.
      https://hubpages.com/my/earnings/history

This will tell you how your payments are calculated and what months the earnings are from.
      Just keep in mind that the "You have also earned" is only the HP ad program (and Amazon and eBay) for the current month (December), and does NOT include the earned but unpaid Amazon earnings from the previous month (November).

To do the math for the December payment, you would subtract that month's (Nov) Amazon earnings and add last month's (Oct) Amazon earnings.

On December 28, we were paid for
      Amazon Program Earnings (Oct 1 - Oct 31)     
      Ad Program Earnings (Nov 1 - Nov 30)         
      eBay Program Earnings (Nov 1 - Nov 30)

3. Kylyssa profile image94
      Kylyssaposted 2 years ago

I had the same thing happen. I'm a Squidoo transfer so I've only had a few payouts on HP. My Amazon sales were about the same in September as October so I saw no more than a couple dollars difference in last month's payout. I read the whole TOS back in early September but my memory just isn't what it used to be.

This time, the difference was pretty big but that just means that November sales were much better than October sales. But I made an ass of myself and reported it because I didn't remember those sentences from the TOS.

4. Cre8tor profile image97

Thanks all. I've been here a while and guess I just never noticed or paid it mind. I appreciate the feedback.

working