jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

I'm new to the forums!

1. AndrewHil93 profile image39
    AndrewHil93posted 22 months ago

Hi, I'm new to the forums. Any tips from hubbers who monetise their hubs who I can get in contact with for advice? Here is an example of my writing: http://andrewhil93.hubpages.com/hub/Goi … ival-Guide

I'd love some feedback about any of my hubs! I'm not quite sure about how you contact other hubbers privately, is there a way?

1. Solaras profile image93
      Solarasposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Yes, go to their Profiles and click on "Send Fan Mail,"  that will send them a private email.  It's late now, so I will visit your hubs tomorrow.  Welcome!

2. Sed-me profile image84
      Sed-meposted 22 months ago in reply to this

Are you the one on the left or the right?
      Let's see... my hubber score is roughly 6 pts above yours... a newcomer. <sigh>
      Welcome, senor! Don't let my deep and dark depression affect you. I have hubber score issues.

1. Solaras profile image93
        Solarasposted 22 months ago in reply to this

2. AndrewHil93 profile image39
        AndrewHil93posted 17 months ago in reply to this

Please note: it stated "new to the FORUMS" not new to HubPages... But hey, I took the time out to read.

At the time of writing this, I was new to HubPages, in fact, I'd been a user for only 6 days I believe.

3. Barbara Kay profile image86
      Barbara Kayposted 22 months ago in reply to this

I read your hub about storage container living spaces and it was interesting.

2. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 22 months ago

Wow - you joined 5 days ago and you already have 18 hubs! You are prolific!

Welcome to HubPages.

Oh wait, you asked for advice.  HubPages is not a get-rich quick scheme. It takes a long time for quality hubs to mature and gain traffic. I wish you the best here.

3. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image93
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 22 months ago

That's a lot of content in just a short time!  Best of luck on the site, and welcome to the Forums - glad you posted here!

4. Shades-of-truth profile image86
    Shades-of-truthposted 22 months ago

Welcome to HubPages! You'll find that most of the people here are very friendly, and always helpful.

I wish you the best of success!

1. johndwilliams profile image84
      johndwilliamsposted 22 months ago in reply to this

From one Englishman to another I wish you good luck here - it's a great community so feel free to ask away - there are lots of very helpful people here

5. erorantes profile image31
    erorantesposted 17 months ago

Hello mister Andrewhills93. I like your hub. It is correct about sending emails to other writers. Hubpages have rules and regulations. I am glad. Hubpages does protect our privacy and rights. I like hubpages. It is a wonderful places to learn, practice and be in touch with nice people with many things in common. I am looking foward reading your hubs.

6. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 17 months ago

Welcome to the forums and of course Hubpages... You're lucky, way back when... you had to show your scars before anyone took you seriously... now you have to write seriously and hope that you don't get scars from sharp keywords... Bon Chance  smile