jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Question: How to change the linked Hub under "More by [NAME]"

1. Isocrates profile image91
    Isocratesposted 2 years ago

Hello fellow hubbers,

This is my first time asking a question here, as I've always tried my best to find solutions to problems I've encountered since first joining in 2009 through the Help manual and resources. My question concerns changing the "More by [NAME]" on different hubs.

For example, in my hub on the following link:  I currently have my hub account info/name on the right side. Under that is "More by Isocrates" with a link to a Monster Milk Review I had written.

Now, there is not much of a connection between learning how to become a Mayor and reading a Monster Milk protein shake review. I would like to change the article that is being referenced by the "More by Isocrates."

Does anyone know how I would go about doing this?

I thank everyone in advance for their help!

1. LindaSmith1 profile image60
      LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago in reply to this

You have no control over what other hubs of yours is shown.   We aren't allowed to put links to our hubs in forums.  There is an exception, and a special place when hubbers are having technical issues or are seeking advice on a hub.

Isocratesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Linda,

Thank you for letting me know about this, I did not know about that rule and will make sure not to do it in the future. I could not find a way to edit the comment though to remove the link. Hopefully one of the moderators will be able to do it for me.

Thanks again for the heads up.

2. Sue Adams profile image95
    Sue Adamsposted 2 years ago

The "more by" hub under the profile picture is a hub of yours that is in the same topic as the hub you are reading. In the example below, I had originally put this hub under Education/ teaching. Consequently the "more by" hub was an inappropriate hub of mine about educating people on finance. So I changed the hub's topic, and now the "more by" hub points to another health/exercise hub of mine.

So in this way we can, to a certain extend, control the "more by" feature by changing the choice of topic each hub is under, to make them fit each other better.

In Edit mode, go to:

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/12099101.jpg

Change the topic

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/12099126.jpg

Needless to say that you need at least 2 hubs under the same topic for this to work.

Isocratesposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hi Sue,

Thank you very much for completely answering my question! I really appreciate it! smile

3. Sue Adams profile image95
    Sue Adamsposted 2 years ago

Yousocrates are welcome. Perhaps this has inspired you to write another hub that fits the Politics and social issues topic?

working