jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Amazon Sales

1. Arachnea profile image85
    Arachneaposted 2 years ago

Is there a way to determine which hub generated Amazon sales? Just curious.

1. sallybea profile image98
      sallybeaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you go to Earnings, Amazon Sales, you should have a list of Hubs related to your sales.

1. Arachnea profile image85
        Arachneaposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. Just when I think I can navigate fairly well around HP, I find something new.

I have been here two years and I keep on surprising myself - always something new to learn.

2. Scott-Moore profile image60
    Scott-Mooreposted 2 years ago

What seems to be the key to generating a fairly decent income with hubpages articles?

I am sure patience is one of the keys.   Is there something else that needs to be focused on?

I like hubpages.  Just curious if anything in particular needs to be kept in mind as we write hubs?

Are you tweeting or pinning your hubs?  Are you interacting with hubbers or posting comments on hubs which you enjoy reading.  I think you have to do a  little more than write write quality articles about things which you know a lot about.  You have to promote them too.

2. Barbara Kay profile image87
      Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Keywords are important. There are lots of hubs here about using them. Study, study, study about using keywords. WriterFox has some good hubs about it.

In the beginning, I wrote lots of hubs about subjects that no one would search about or the competition was just too high. Those are now saved in my Microsoft Word. I might use them someplace else someday.

3. Scott-Moore profile image60
    Scott-Mooreposted 2 years ago

Thanks to both of you for the replies.  I will work a little harder on both points.

working