jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Joint Hubpages

1. ComConCouple profile image59
    ComConCoupleposted 21 months ago

Hi All,
    My husband and I want to hub together.  I have entered my tax info on my account, but it seems to be a solo venture.  Is it legal and kosher and all for him to post on my hubpages account?  We want to work together on this to have lots of hubs.

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
      LuisEGonzalezposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Both of you can contribute but everything goes back to the account creator/owner and only the original account holder's name will show i.e two writers one account

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Hi CCC,

As some other Hubbers have mentioned, it's perfectly ok for more than one person to use one HubPages account. You will have to use only one person's PayPal account, AdSense ID, and tax info, but both of you are welcome to work together as writers on the same account. If you ever decide you each want your own account, it's also perfectly ok to open more than one. Best of luck on your writing journey here! smile

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 21 months ago

You need an adsense,pay pal account as well as to fill out tax paper for HP.

3. ComConCouple profile image59
    ComConCoupleposted 21 months ago

Thanks!  We have joint accounts so the money part doesn't matter.

4. Sylvia Leong profile image84
    Sylvia Leongposted 21 months ago

That sounds like fun!  What a great thing for a couple to do together.  Best of luck.