Help critique recipe hub, met goals, need eye.

1. ideadesigns profile image84
    ideadesignsposted 22 months ago

This is a basic recipe page, so it's not all that special. BUT after 4 months of redoing all 140+ hubs... I finally today got some clarity on what a hub is suppose to look like (or at least a recipe hub). I got some help on another discussion and I met all the hubs goals. I still think I should get a critique on this recipe hub.  I have 139 more to go (so they aren't to par, yet.) My head was hurting when I was finishing it up, so it may have filler text, which I'd prefer it not to... Thanks!
    smile … uesadillas

1. Millionaire Tips profile image90
      Millionaire Tipsposted 22 months ago in reply to this

I don't write many recipe hubs, so I am not sure I am a good one to judge, but it looks good to me!  The only thing that made me pause was the soup recipe.  The quesadilla wants you to use the soup recipe, but it doesn't say that the recipe is provided. I mean you did say it at the top of the hub, but you should either say (provided below) on the ingredient list, or put the soup recipe first so it is more clear.

2. ideadesigns profile image84
    ideadesignsposted 21 months ago

That's a good suggestion, I'm working on keeping the reader informed, being clear and keeping to the point. Still working on that. Thanks so much!