jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Lost post as asked to sign in.

1. LeanMan profile image81
    LeanManposted 2 years ago

I leave a tab for Hubpages open on my desktop along with several other sites that I am on regularly, every couple of days though I get asked to sign in again. That is no problem.

Normally if I go to post a comment in the forum I am asked to sign in before it allows me to write the comment. Today however I wrote my comment - then I was asked to sign in - and my comment was deleted and I had to write it again.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There are some times that we ask people to login more frequently.
      I'm not aware of any system issues, but let us know if the issue continues and if so what browser, browser version, and OS.
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/99079

1. LeanMan profile image81
        LeanManposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Firefox 34.0.5 and windows 7 ultimate..

I am asked to log in every 2 days - normally if I have passed 2 days and  I do something like post a comment I would be asked to sign in before I actually write the comment. This time however it asked me to sign in after I clicked the submit and then came back to the post a comment page and I had lost what I had written. I hope that makes sense..

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
          Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That happens to me often, and it's not just on HubPages.   I've got to the point where I don't even start to write a comment until I've signed in - or if I do forget, then I copy my comment before I log in, just in case it disappears.  I'm also using Firefox.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image77
          Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If you login, then go right to a forum and post without much time elapsing, do you still get a login again? I'm just wondering as it could be your ISP resetting something or a proxy server, etc.

working