jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

Different posts appearing in Online Notifications and Email

1. Jodah profile image85
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

At the moment I seem to be getting email notifications of a lot of hubs that aren't showing in my notifications at Hub Pages, and vice versa. Is anyone else experiencing the same?

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

There may be some delays for site notifications.
      I have passed on this information to our engineering team so they can look into the issue further.

Do you see the activity here, but it is not generating timely notifications messages for each item?
      http://hubpages.com/my/activity/online-notifications

1. Jodah profile image85
        Jodahposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Some, yes, but I am also getting emails about hubs published that haven't even shown up here in notifications.

2. Jackie Lynnley profile image75
      Jackie Lynnleyposted 2 years ago in reply to this

No but what I am experiencing is going to the emailed notices and getting a page saying it is no longer published and after seeing so many of these I decided to double check and on 2nd or 3rd try it would open!

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
        Matthew Meyerposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That could be that the Hub is not published or if a comment, etc. was deleted between when you got the message and when you clicked the link.

1. Jodah profile image85

Matthew, I have noticed the same when going to quite a few hubs via the email link they are shown as "no longer published" even some of my own that have been commented on.

3. bravewarrior profile image93
      bravewarriorposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I haven't been getting any notifications except for the daily one HP sends out. I rather like the individual notifications better. That way I can read them as they come in rather than spend an hour reading them in groups.

I'm glad you posted this John. I was wondering why I haven't gotten individual notifications all week.

BTW, John. The other day you published something called "Chute Me", but when I clicked on the link it came up as no longer published. What happened?

1. Jodah profile image85

A lot of hubs have been showing up no longer published for some reason. You have to try to open them two or three times. I did have some trouble with this one however ..it was unpublished due to dublication for awhile but I fixed that. It should be good now Shauna.

1. bravewarrior profile image93
          bravewarriorposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanx, John. I noticed a lot of hubs give me the unpublished message as well.

2. LindaSmith1 profile image61
    LindaSmith1posted 2 years ago

The notifications list is for hubbers forums, questions that you follow.

3. Venkatachari M profile image86
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago

I also experience some differences in between notifications and mails. Sometimes, notifications are not received in mails. And some mails are not informed in notifications.

I feel that notifications on my hubpages are more particularly for question/ answers and forum discussions thread. These notices do not come to my mail often. So, we get mail for only those items which we opt for receiving mails or those directly related to us.

working