jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Thank You HubPages Staff

1. sallybea profile image96
    sallybeaposted 21 months ago

Just wanted to say a very big thank you to HubPages Staff for working so hard to update the Stats yesterday.  It is appreciated.

1. monic-alang profile image87
      monic-alangposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Yea I really do appreciate their professionalism and hard working...  Excellent Job!

2. peachpurple profile image78
      peachpurpleposted 21 months ago in reply to this

yes, they did a grand job, everyone is happy now

3. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Aw, shucks! Thanks for the kind words, Sally (and everyone who posted here). We are a very small team maintaining a big site, and our Engineers really do work hard. They're a dedicated and talented bunch. smile

1. sallybea profile image96
        sallybeaposted 21 months ago in reply to this

You are welcome Christy Kirwan - sometimes it is too easy to complain and to take things for granted.  We love this site and I just wanted to give credit where it was due:)

2. aesta1 profile image87
    aesta1posted 21 months ago

Yes, it's nice to see it updated today. Great job!

3. rainsanmartin profile image89
    rainsanmartinposted 21 months ago

Yes indeed.

4. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 21 months ago

Yes, I am happy to see numbers again! Those zeroes and blue arrows were depressing.

5. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image94
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 21 months ago

Also, thanks to the staff for being responsive, even on weekends and holidays, for being dedicated to good quality and for providing a great platform and community for publishing.

A big reason we all feel this site is like being with 'family' is our great staff. 

Thanks, HP Team - I wish you all a year of growth and prosperity.

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image94
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 21 months ago in reply to this

Agree, agree and agree.

I truly feel that all the things the staff is and has been doing will dig us out of the Google hole at some point and benefit everyone here.

Thank you so much.

6. PurvisBobbi44 profile image89
    PurvisBobbi44posted 21 months ago

I appreciate their professionalism and taking time to understand a confused mind like mine sometimes. And, I like seeing my statistics each day as I update.

7. Josh Ruga profile image83
    Josh Rugaposted 21 months ago

I really like everything about this site.  It is so user-friendly and the staff really does a great job of keeping everyone up to date.  It has been an enjoyable experience for me so far.