jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

What is your page rank?

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 2 years ago

I am 3.

1. Barbara Kay profile image85
      Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

3 I've been stuck at that forever. My website is the same and at one time it was a 5. It is better than ever now with more pages and more traffic.

2. johndwilliams profile image85
      johndwilliamsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I am a 3 too

2. janshares profile image90
    jansharesposted 2 years ago

I don't know.

1. Writer Fox profile image79
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

This is the best answer.  Visible PageRank on the toolbar hasn't been updated in more than a year and it looks like it is not going to be again.

However, PageRank is updated continually, every time Google crawls the Web.  It's just not disclosing that information to us.

3. Sam Montana profile image85
    Sam Montanaposted 2 years ago

Where do you see PageRank for hubs? Are you looking at your profile page or separate hubs you have written?

I have a separate PageRank add-on for Firefox that does show PR for any page I am on.

1. Writer Fox profile image79
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I think that's what he is talking about, Sam.

4. Barbara Kay profile image85
    Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago

After checking one of my pages that gets a lot of Google traffic, I don't think page rank means anything anymore. The page has a page rank of 0. One of pages that gets almost no Google traffic has a much higher ranking.

5. tlcs profile image81
    tlcsposted 2 years ago

The page rank goes up and down for each hub depending on any clicks on any given particular hub I think.
    I have looked at my hubs at different times of the day and the score changes so I wouldn't take much notice of it. I find my page hub scorings under the accounts sections. Hope this helps. tlcs

1. Barbara Kay profile image85
      Barbara Kayposted 2 years ago in reply to this

tics, I think he is talking about Google page rank, not our score here on Hubpages.

1. tlcs profile image81
        tlcsposted 2 years ago in reply to this

oooohhh! So where do I find that then! Intrigued!

6. tlcs profile image81
    tlcsposted 2 years ago

Or do I really want to know! Will it dissapoint me I wonder!

working