jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Issue with statistics

1. Jaason profile image81
    Jaasonposted 21 months ago

Hi, I'm having an issue with my statistics on my hub. I have a feeling that my page views are not updating as it says on the top right corner of the statistics page 'includes data from 11 hours and earlier' as of 5:50PM (GMT+11). The hub is featured and on google analytics, there has been an increase of page views which is not reflected through the page views on hubpages thus it makes me even more worried.

1. Shades-of-truth profile image87
      Shades-of-truthposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Jaason, that happens occasionally. It is not usually something to be concerned about, as the HP team generally knows when our statistics are not updated. Mine are stuck at 17 hours ago, right now.

If the problem persists for you, leave another comment and let the HP team know, but that issue generally corrects itself.

1. colorfulone profile image87
        colorfuloneposted 21 months ago in reply to this

My view stats are not updating this morning.
        I'm sure someone is working on that once again.
        Stats are being recorded to HP, even when they are stuck.

2. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 21 months ago in reply to this

It is not uncommon for delays in the statistics information available here.

If you click the ? next to "Includes data from xx hours ago and earlier"
      You can see an informational message related to stats that states.

We strive to keep your Hub statistics as up to date as possible and the recency of our statistics are closely monitored. If you notice that your stats haven't been updated in a while, rest assured that we are aware of the issue. You can expect that things will return to normal within a day or so.

1. Jaason profile image81
        Jaasonposted 21 months ago in reply to this

ahk everything is back to normal as the statistics are updating and page views have increased, thank you for fixing the issue!

2. Pop Culture World profile image85
    Pop Culture Worldposted 21 months ago

Hmmmm. It looks like the stats that are updated now are the exact same stats that I had yesterday.

Perhaps the stat clock was rolled back to yesterday?

Otherwise I just happen to have the same numbers going for me two days in a row.