jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Add link to REMOVE Adsense from Earning Settings page

1. Fiaz Sufi profile image77
    Fiaz Sufiposted 2 years ago

My Adsense got disabled for no reason. And its happening with of Adsense . So its needed that Hubpages.com provide option to remove Adsense from Earning page settings. There is no point keeping that Adsense linked with your Hubpages account if its disabled.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I'm so sorry to hear that, however I don't think that option would be useful - because people who lose their Adsense account would be better off leaving HubPages altogether. 

The reason I say that, is that if you don't have an Adsense account, you can't earn any money.  All the HP Earnings programs require an Adsense account.  The only way you can earn is from Amazon ads if you have your own Amazon account, and you are very limited in how many Amazon ads you can use. 

There are a few other sites where you can earn money without an Adsense account.  A good one is Zujava.com

Fiaz Sufiposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Marisa, Thanks for your addition here.  However I think Adsense is not the only option on Hubpages ... as you need Adsense account only when you configure it as External Affiliate. All other earning options are still open for you. Correct me if I am wrong ..anybody???

Sorry, you are wrong.   Without Adsense, you cannot qualify for the HP Ads program or the HP eBay program.  The ONLY part of the HP Earnings Program you can sign up for is the Amazon program using your own Amazon account. 

Adsense and HP Ads will still show on your Hubs but you can earn nothing from them.

oh then its over for me I think smile without starting it here ... as I just posted 2 hubs so far.
            Is there any option left?

The only option for you on HubPages is Amazon.  You can sign up for your own account at Amazon and use that account here.  However, that is extremely limited and not likely to be worthwhile.

You can join Zujava.com and earn from their advertising program, you don't need Adsense there.   I think Infobarrel is another possibility.

Thanks Marisa for your kind suggestion. I will check that.

2. Writer Fox profile image78
        Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

But, you can't use Amazon on Zujava, because it lost its Amazon account.

working