jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Targeting my Hubs

1. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 2 years ago

Some people seem to be targeting my Hubs with Adds as comments which are totally non-related. Anyone else having this problem?

1. Writer Fox profile image80
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Report the comments as spam, report the users as spammers, and then delete the comments.

manatita44posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Writer Fox.

1. Faith Reaper profile image86
          Faith Reaperposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That happened to me a couple of months ago where persons from the outside where leaving strange and unrelated comments on one of my Christmas hubs. it seemed as if they were communicating with each other and it was in another language. However, I knew what they were saying as they were speaking in French. I just deleted them as spam. It went on for a bit. The main problem, however, was that I did not get a notification that I had received any comments! So, I was not aware they were there until some time later when I happened to be on that hub or when a real commenter posted a comment. It is a bit disturbing. Hope they leave you alone soon. Blessings

manatita44posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, my sweet Faith. Said so well. Hope that they leave me alone soon. have a great family week-end.

working