jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

I Havent Got Paid For My Nov Earnings-Am I Missing Something?

1. crafty23 profile image76
    crafty23posted 2 years ago

I know that when you reach the threshold $50  you should get paid around the 28th of the month for the previous month's earnings through your paypal account. I didnt get any payment for my Oct because it was just around $14 so I was expecting it to roll over into my Nov earnings. I earned around $60.48 in November so im expecting $74 in my Paypal account on Dec 28th but until now I cant see any payment from Hubpages. I connected my paypal account and I have checked my payment settings for the nth time but I coudnt find anything I might have missed or forget to do. Could someone help me with this?

Thank you in advance.

1. Lynne-Modranski profile image84
      Lynne-Modranskiposted 2 years ago in reply to this

That's actually what I stopped by the forums for.  I was anticipating a payout . . . I thought perhaps I was mistaken about the threshold.   Obviously won't break me, but I'm very curious . . .

2. Writer Fox profile image78
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

If your earnings including the HP Amazon and eBay commissions, there is a longer delay before receiving these:
      http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-payments

So, if you had $50 earned just from the HP (AdSense) Ad Program by November 30th, you would have received the payment on December 28th.

1. crafty23 profile image76
        crafty23posted 2 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for that! I totally forgot about Amazon payment system. The bulk of my earning was from Amazon. It makes sense now.

2. Lynne-Modranski profile image84
        Lynne-Modranskiposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Yes, thank you.  I was right at the edge.  So, the Amazon may have just been enough to keep me from the payout.

working