Google Adsense/Revenue help

1. Pharmaholic profile image61
    Pharmaholicposted 21 months ago

My google adsense account was banned a few weeks back for invalid click activity. To be clear, I don't click my own ads and it was an error on google's part. I submitted an appeal, and it was denied, so i can no longer use adsense. I'm aware that i'm also not permitted to create another adsense account so my question is this, is there still ways for me to recieve revenue from this site without having an adsense account, or is it required I have one?

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 21 months ago in reply to this

In order to participate in the in-house ad program, which is the oredominant earning scheme, you must have AdSense, so nearly all your revenue options are gone here.

I'm not sure they allow new joins to use their own standalone Amazon affiliate anymore even.  That came up when the Squidoo folks got merged this fall.

2. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Hi Pharmaholic,

You can still use your own Amazon affiliate account, but you won't be able to participate in any of the HubPages Earnings Program options (like the HubPages Amazon Program, the HubPages eBay Program, or the HubPages Ad Program).