jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Want Upto 300 Words Edited Free by a Professional Editor?

1. Anita Saran profile image88
    Anita Saranposted 21 months ago

Hi Hubbers!

If you have a piece you want to get edited (upto 300 words), just post a comment on my hub. I have seen long comments so it shouldn't be a problem posting your piece as a comment. It could be any sort of writing, not necessarily a hub. I'll offer feedback via Reply. But why me? Why should you even bother? For more details here's a link to my hub: <link snipped>

1. Christy Kirwan profile image
      Christy Kirwanposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Hi Anita,

That is a very kind and generous offer. However, Writer Fox is correct; posting the same content several places online can potentially hurt both the Hubbers involved and HubPages as a whole. I recommend inviting Hubbers to send you a private note with the text they would like edited (rather than posting it in the comments of your Hub). Thanks again for your offer to help! I'm sure it will benefit many. smile

2. Writer Fox profile image80
    Writer Foxposted 21 months ago

If someone puts 300 words of their Hub content on your Hub, it will be seen as duplicate content by Google and can hurt their search engine rankings (yours, too).

1. Anita Saran profile image88
      Anita Saranposted 21 months ago in reply to this

Hi Christy and Writer Fox - uh oh - I hadn't thought about that, but it need not be a hub. It could be any piece of writing. Fiction, non fiction, flash. If it's a hub, sure, do send it as PM.