jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Bookmark Hub feature.

1. RKHenry profile image80
    RKHenryposted 7 years ago

I use the bookmark hub feature a lot.  I've created a file "My Fav's", and the hubs I've enjoyed reading the most, or don't want to lose track of, in this bookmark section.  [Maybe you already have this and we can do it and I just don't know it]

But, when someone goes to my profile page or anybody else for that matter.  Is there a way they can click on my bookmark fav. list to see what I like, just in case they would like to check out one of my favorites on there own?

2. Fawntia profile image
    Fawntiaposted 7 years ago

There isn't a way for others to see your bookmarks at the moment, but it's an interesting idea. I will add it to our list of things to consider for the future.

1. JamaGenee profile image89
      JamaGeneeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I like this idea.  Like "My Favorite Blogs" lists on blogs. Yes!

3. Herald Daily profile image82
    Herald Dailyposted 7 years ago

I haven't tried that feature yet, it sounds like a good one, though.  Guess I still have some poking around to do.  Thanks for pointing it out.  I'll be by your your hubs.  smile

4. lindagoffigan profile image61
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

I began to bookmark but thought that I was putting the hubpage articles in yet another category on a personal nature.  I was thinking that somehow  bookmarking went outside of the Hubpage community for readership.  Then I found out that the bookmarks should be put into files or folders.  I am interesting in monetizing and just let it go because of the myriad tracking and categorizing readily available on hubpages.