jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

I'd like feedback on my Hub: All about Walkie-Talkies

1. Shehabzaza profile image60
    Shehabzazaposted 24 months ago

Hi Hubbers,

I'd like some help with passing the Quality Assessment Process. Will you please give feedback on my Hub All about Walkie-Talkies. What can I do to improve? Thanks!

1. maryjenga11 profile image80
      maryjenga11posted 24 months ago in reply to this

I read your article. Here are my suggestiins-I would put the "benefits" near top & the "best" near bottom of article. I didn't see any links( like to Amazon). There is a big space in middle of article, & I think you need more pictures. I think you covered things about the product nicely. This is my  opinion & I didn't read anybody else's yet.

2. maryjenga11 profile image80
      maryjenga11posted 24 months ago in reply to this

Also, how about putting in a "table capsule" about the different features of different walkie talkies. Have you read about a "stellar hub"?  If you need free pictures, Pixabay & Morguefile have them.

1. Stacie L profile image87
        Stacie Lposted 24 months ago in reply to this

Looks like there was a double post , as I gave my suggestions.Hope they were helpful.

2. Ramkitten2000 profile image94
    Ramkitten2000posted 24 months ago

Well, the very first thing I noticed and couldn't get past was the fact that you have many -- mostly -- run-on sentences and a number of grammatical errors as well. The entire text could use a thorough proofreading.

To be honest, when I come across those types of issues and to that extent, it's difficult for me to concentrate on the actual content.

3. Ramkitten2000 profile image94
    Ramkitten2000posted 24 months ago

Oh, the image you've used ... I see you've linked to Google search results rather than the specific source of the image. Is that image in the public domain (no credit required)? Is it under a Creative Commons license (credit required)? If neither -- if it doesn't give specific permission for use and/or states "All Right Reserved" -- then you'd need to obtain permission to use it.

I see that quite a lot around here, actually. HubPages does not seem to stress the importance of proper image usage as much as other sites do.

Closed to reply

working