jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Is there any way to know which images or videos are being flagged

1. Northwest Trekker profile image80
    Northwest Trekkerposted 21 months ago

When I get a flag that my hub can't be published because of a bad image, video, or some type of other content, is there some way to know exactly WHICH one - so I don't randomly start erasing things I think might be the problem, to find they aren't, and now I've lost that image?

1. calculus-geometry profile image86
      calculus-geometryposted 21 months ago in reply to this

You can email moderation at

team @ hubpages.com

and they will give you more specific feedback.

2. Northwest Trekker profile image80
    Northwest Trekkerposted 21 months ago

3. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 21 months ago

I took a look at one of your hubs (making curry), and it looks like it is probably all of them.  Instead of asking about one particular hub to get it featured, I would take a look at making sure that all of the images I use are available to me legally.  It looks like you took images from the food network and from videos. 

Read and understand the guidelines in this Learning Center article. Not only will it show you where to get images, it also shows you how to attribute them. You'll be able to sleep at night, not worrying about lawsuits, and you will also give your hubs a chance to become Hub of the Day, and get a better reputation in the HubPages community.

I get my images from search.creativecommons.org
    This lets me specifically search Google and Flickr images that are legal for commercial use.