jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Hub disappeared after receiving message yesterday

1. wordhacker profile image60
    wordhackerposted 21 months ago

I just received an email to say one of my hubs was judged to be overly promotional, probably because there were several links to a single domain (there were several stories on a few domains)

So here I am, wanting to fix it, but it isn't listed in my list of hubs.
    How do I access it so I can fix the problem?
    I think it has been a relatively popular hub, but I'm keen to improve it.

1. Fred Arnold profile image61
      Fred Arnoldposted 21 months ago in reply to this

It should still be in your list of Hubs, just not featured or published.

1. wordhacker profile image60
        wordhackerposted 21 months ago in reply to this

No, it isn't there. The only hub still there is one that I think I left in draft a long time ago. I can't work out any way to see the missing hub.
        I thought it was the best I'd ever done, but the new rules say it is not, so I want to fix it, but it just isn't there. Ive tried clicking the link they sent to me, I've tried every display combination, but it just isn't showing up.
        I'm a programmer - I used to teach programmers, so it is possible that a programmer screwed up. Maybe they are displaying lists from 1, when they should be starting at 0. I don't know, all I know is my hub has disappeared.

2. NateB11 profile image92
      NateB11posted 21 months ago in reply to this

I think there is a glitch in which Hubs at the bottom of the list don't show. I've had this problem this morning and yesterday. When I leave the screen and come back, all my Hubs will show up.

2. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 21 months ago

I suspect you will find it there if you look more carefully.  If not email hubstaff directly about it.

I assume you are looking at the list in your account ( http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/stats ), not just on your profile?

3. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 21 months ago

I was reading the interesting conversation on a hub someone else wrote months ago, and would go back once a week or so. Sometimes it was not showing up on their profile page, but I found it by searching.
    Its a glitch.

4. Uzochukwu Mike profile image61
    Uzochukwu Mikeposted 21 months ago

It is normal for such happened to all my hubs two weeks ago but now featured. Go to your hub statistics and edit them one after the other. Remove excessive links, though not all the hubs may contain links. After click on "summit for Publication" and you will have them featured back within a day or days.