jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Can anyone tell me please how to get the blue shading on a hub?

1. tlcs profile image80
    tlcsposted 2 years ago

I have had a look at the tutorials but haven't the time to go through everything again, anyone know how to shade parts of your hub pale blue please?

1. Writer Fox profile image78
      Writer Foxposted 2 years ago in reply to this

You can only do this on text or products (Amazon) that you move to the right.  You'll see this option in the edit mode of the text module when you shift it to the right.

2. NateB11 profile image93
      NateB11posted 2 years ago in reply to this

You do it by aligning a capsule to the right, put it where you want it and inside edit mode in the capsule you click on a square that is blue (if I'm remembering correctly--you'll see it in edit mode in a capsule).

1. colorfulone profile image88
        colorfuloneposted 2 years ago in reply to this

I wondered how that was done, too. It worked.
        The blue background choice only shows in edit if the text capsule has been aligned to the right.

2. tlcs profile image80
    tlcsposted 2 years ago

Thanks NateB11 I will try that next time I write a hub, much appreciated.

1. NateB11 profile image93

No problem. Glad to help.

3. tirelesstraveler profile image87
    tirelesstravelerposted 2 years ago

Thanks!  I was wondering about this too.  The "shout out" capsule does it automatically.

1. NateB11 profile image93

No problem, glad it helps. I might have to try the shout out capsule sometime, haven't tried them yet.

4. The Examiner-1 profile image83
    The Examiner-1posted 2 years ago

You are correct Nate, there are three colors to choose from - white, blue or gray. In case tlcs does not know, one text capsule is inserted in another text capsule by clicking on the double pointed arrow. Then you do what Nate said.

working